Project Management Services and Business Capabilities
Assistant Vice President | email@example.com
Selina graduated from West Point with a BS in economics and systems engineering. After serving in the Army, she spent 20 years in the process improvement field. Past positions include:
• Arthur Andersen, manager, Business Process and Risk Consulting
• Beacon Alliance, owner, Process Risk Consulting
• BKD LLP, Partner, Process/Risk Group
Selina joined Baylor in January 2016 and started BIG in April 2017.
Lead Project Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bijal graduated from University of Houston with an undergrad and MBA/MHA in Healthcare Administration. Bijal is formally trained as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/PMP and truly enjoys using creativity combined with lean methodology to help make a positive contribution to Baylor. Past positions include:
• HCC Professor, currently teaching Lean Six Sigma and Project Management
• Houston Fertility Institute, revenue cycle and process improvement services
• Travelers Insurance, healthcare claims
• HCHD Casa De Amigos, clinic administration
Bijal joined BIG in March 2014.
Lead Project Manager | email@example.com
Hannah graduated from Texas Lutheran University with a BS in psychology and later obtained a graduate certificate in public health informatics from the University of Texas Health Science Center.
Hannah has worked at Baylor since 2006 in the OOR and joined BIG in August 2017.
Lead Project Manager | Kalyani.Yeddula@bcm.edu
Kalyani graduated from Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas with a masters in industrial engineering. She got her bachelors in industrial and production engineering from SV University in India. She is an ASQ certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with over 13 years of progressive experience in continuous process improvement, project management and change management. She is passionate about making things better and helping others see the value of change. Past positions include:
• Wood Group, manager, Business Process Governance
• Exterran, manager, Process Improvement
• Cameron, leader, Operational Excellence
Kalyani joined BIG in October 2019.
Senior Project Manager | Pelt@bcm.edu
Marie graduated from Baylor University with both a B.S. in neuroscience and a MBA in healthcare administration.
Past positions include:
• Baylor College of Medicine, project manager, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
• Baylor College of Medicine, administrative resident, Office of the President
• Providence Health Center, insurance verification specialist
Marie joined the BIG in October 2019.
Project Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrian graduated from the University of Houston with a B.A. in psychology and from Texas Woman’s University with a masters in healthcare administration. Past positions include:
• Target Corporation, store operations project manager
• Baylor College of Medicine, Baylor Improvement Group intern
Adrian joined BIG in March 2018.
Project Data Analyst | email@example.com
Alan graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a B.S. in electrical and computer engineering. Past positions include:
• Tepper School of Business, research assistant
• PJM Interconnection, data analyst
Alan joined BIG in December 2018.
Have a question or concern?
Contact: Selina Wilbur or
Your feedback is truly valued, and will help identify and shape the improvements on which our team is focused.