Please read first! Important guidelines that affect College purchases. (Effective date: July 1, 2018)
View the Purchasing FAQs.
Before I Buy
General information about the purchasing process and instructions for using the BCM Marketplace.
The College offers several online catalogs for the procurement of frequently purchased items like medical, lab, and office supplies. These catalogs offer specially negotiated College pricing, quality products, and buyer protection. View the catalogs.
How Do I Pay?
See information about the various methods for order payment at BCM.
See Supply Chain updates that affect the purchasing process.
Review the College's purchasing policies here.
Quick Reference Guides
View these quick tip guides to help navigate the purchasing process at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Procurement Overview
- Create a Shopping Cart
- Default Delivery Address
- Sole Source
- Contract Routing
- How to Search for Vendors
- Adding a Vendor
- Shopping Cart Status
- How to Resubmit Catalog Orders
- Delivery Status
- How to Create a Goods Receipt
- How to Reverse a Goods Receipt
- Payment Methods
- How to Place an Order with Airgas
- How to Correct Error on Bio-Rad Punch-Out
- How to Obtain Supplies/Services for Copiers
Supply Chain Key Terms
Definitions for Supply Chain key terms related to the purchasing process.
- BCM Sole Source (Download this document to make editable. Open with Adobe.)
- Contract Routing Form (Download to make editable. Open with Word.)
BCM Preferred Vendors
List of suppliers currently under a group contract or stand-alone Baylor College of Management agreement.
For invoice related questions, contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com or (713) 798-4177.