> View Flyer: Designing and Creating eLearning Modules
What you’ll learn:
In this professional Learning Studio, you’ll learn how to design and create an effective learner-centered elearning course/module.
- Subscription to Articulate 360 or a trial subscription.
- Basic knowledge of computer and the internet
Length of Professional Learning Studio: 8 Weeks
Teaching Modality: Hybrid
Are you seeking to develop an eLearning course or module for your instruction or professional development?
This four week learning studio is divided into two parts – Designing/Planning Elearning Modules and (two) Developing eLearning Modules. By the end of this workshop, you’ll have the tools to create and develop effective learner-centered e-learning courses.
In this course you’ll learn to:
Design & Planning
- Identify components of an eLearning Course
- Align your module (activities, assignments, materials/technology and assessments) to the objectives.
- Apply instructional design theoretical foundation, adult learning models and best practice to your module.
- Create a lesson plan
Developing and Producing
- Identify the four parts of the module blueprint for Development
- Apply the blueprint and theoretical foundation to develop eLearning elements and course.
- Author and create web based interactive courses using Articulate Rise.
- Share and Export Rise Courses within Blackboard Learn LMS or SuccessFactors
Who this course is for:
Anyone wanting to learn to create web-based courses, grounded in instructional design principles and adult learning frameworks
Schedule and Topics by Weeks
Planning – Lesson Planning, Aligning Learning Objectives, Assessments Course Outline and Course Strategy
|Week 3||Development- Applying Design to Development||
|Week 4||Rise Workshop||
|Week 5||Showcase, Evaluation and Closure||