Sandeep Agarwal, M.D., Ph.D.
- Autoimmune lung and skin fibrosis
- Fibroblast-macrophage interactions
- Cadherin biology
Kalpana Bhairavarasu, M.D.
- Use of virtual tools for patient and provider education in autoimmune diseases
- Registry of COVID 19 infections in autoimmune disease
David Corry, M.D.
- Allergic disease pathogenesis
- Fungi and antifungal immunity
- MicroRNA-based control of immunity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
Evan Li, M.D.
- Chronic sinusitis
- Fungal allergies
Grace Hsiao-Wei Lo, M.D., M.S.
- Identifying risk factors (including cardiovascular risk factors, genetic risk factors, biomechanical risk factors and exposure to physical activity) for the development and progression of osteoarthritis
- Understanding the clinical implication of findings on imaging in osteoarthritis
- Improving outcome measures in osteoarthritis, including clinical and imaging measures
- Clinical trials in osteoarthritis
Rashmi Maganti, M.D.
- Primary Sjogren's syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus-epidemiology and clinical trials
Antony Rodriguez, Ph.D.
- Lung inflammation: understanding how let-7 microRNA orchestrates immune cell and epithelial response to lung injury
Sanjiv Sur, M.D.
- Elucidating the molecular mechanisms of innate and allergic airway inflammation and dissecting mechanisms of associated chronic neurologic inflammation that contributes to Alzheimer's disease
- Examining how DNA damage, repair, recognition and cross-talk with immune recognition of cytosolic and nuclear DNA together modulate innate immune responses and contribute to pathways that either induce or regulate innate chronic allergic airway inflammation and chronic brain inflammation
Tiphanie Vogel, M.D., Ph.D.
- Determination of novel genetic causes of autoimmune and immune dysregulatory disorders
- Investigation of unique biomarkers and therapeutic targets in pediatric autoimmunity
- Advancement of the understanding of cytokine signals in health and in autoimmune disease
Michael Wu, M.D.
- Utilizing MSK ultrasound in the rheumatology clinical practice
- Optimizing MSK ultrasound in fellow and resident training
Li-Yuan Yu-Lee, Ph.D.
- Cell cycle regulation – mitosis and cytokinesis
- Cellular dormancy – factors and signaling pathways
- Cell survival mechanisms
- Endothelial-to-osteoblast transition in prostate cancer bone metastasis