- College provided health, life, and AD&D insurance
- $2,000 towards conferences
- Education Fund for each fellow that may be used for boards, books, and other education-related materials (may be reimbursed up to $2,000 per year)
- 15 work days (three weeks) of paid vacation per academic year
- 14 days of sick leave
- 9 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
Information about stipends and other benefits are available on the Graduate Medical Education website.
Maintaining your physical and emotional wellness is a prerequisite to professional success. Our fellows have access to a number of programs to support their well-being
Life in Houston
Houston, the nation's fourth-largest and most diverse city, offers all the benefits of a big city at a significantly lower cost of living than other major cities.