We provide various protein characterization technologies and instruments.
Instruments are available in the Core to characterize proteins and other macromolecules. Interactions between compounds can be detected and analyzed using ITC. BLI OCTET can be used for high throughput binding affinities and kinetics. MALS will be available to assess a protein’s hydrodynamic size, size distribution, and aggregate population. Protein stabilities can be measured by DSF.
Currently available instruments, please schedule through iLab.
- AUC (Analytical Ultracentrifugation)
- Auto-ITC (Isothermal Titration Calorimetry)
- DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering)
- DSF (Differential Scanning Fluorimetry) Roche Thermal Cycler
- SEC-MALS (Size Exclusion Chromatography- Multi-Angle Light Scattering)