- The QMR instrument is housed in the MMRU suite (1072) in the CNRF.
- You will need to get IACUC approval for performing the procedure on your animals.
- New users must first go through training on instrument calibration, making measurements, cleaning up, and data access. Training is provided by MMRU staff and is arranged by contacting Dr. Fiorotto, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have been trained, you will be given access to the online QMR calendar so that you can book time on the instrument directly.
- Individuals who book always have priority to drop-ins.
- It is critical that every time you use the instrument you enter the requested information in the instrument log folder.
- The instrument is not connected to the Ethernet, and data should be saved on a USB device.
- Failure to comply with the regulations will result in removal of access privileges.
Check QMR or 6-lane Treadmill Availability
Use the QMR or 6-lane treadmill calendar via Outlook calendar for availability and booking:
- In Outlook, click "Folder List" at the bottom left of the Outlook screen.
- Click the > before "Public Folders" then click the > before "All Public Folders."
- Scroll down to "BCM Pediatrics," then inside to "Nutrition."
- Click the Calendar named "QMR or 6-lane treadmill"
- To add to favorites, right-click " QMR or 6-lane treadmill " and then select "Add to Favorites."
- Click "Calendar" (beside "Folder List" at the bottom left of the Outlook screen).