Baylor College of Medicine builds partnerships around the world to facilitate the sharing of knowledge, skills and talents that leads to better lives for people from Honduras to Botswana, from Romania to China, and across the United States.
Current partners include institutions in Latin America, Africa and Europe.
- Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative at Texas Children’s Hospital
- Baylor Global Health
- Houston Shoulder to Shoulder
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine
- Global Health Pathway
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Global Health Fellowship
- Global Women's Health Fellowship
- Global Surgery Training
- Residency Program in Global Child Health