Outpatient Clinic Facilities
Updated: May 23, 2022
For all visitors to Baylor Medicine outpatient clinic facilities, we ask that visitors adhere to the following:
- You will need to arrive wearing a mask or cloth face covering; if you don’t have one, then you will be given one. View a graphic showing acceptable face coverings.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to be able to appropriately supervise a minor if they are present during a visit. Minors requiring supervision must have another adult present to stay with the child in the waiting room if the visit requires privacy or a procedure is being performed.
- When you arrive to your appointment, and have successfully completed ePreCheckin, please let our front desk staff know that you have arrived to fully complete the check-in process.
- If patients are not feeling well, they should notify the front desk upon arrival to the clinic.
- If visitors are not feeling well, they should not come to the appointment in person. They can ask to join the appointment by phone.
For In-Patient/Hospital Visitors
Patients and visitors should plan ahead. Please review the CHI St. Luke’s visitor policy for more information for in-patient/hospital visitors.
May 2, 2022 Update: BSLMC Visitor Guidelines