A rich, multifaceted series of conferences complements clinical and research training. In addition to the section conferences, fellows have access to basic science and clinical conferences throughout the entire Baylor College of Medicine campus, as well as at other medical-research institutes in the Texas Medical Center.
Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Conferences
- Grand Rounds/Visiting Professor
- Critical Care Consortium Conference (Faculty - monthly)
- Critical Care Case Conference (Fellow - monthly)
- Medical ICU U.S. Rounds
- Medical ICU Quality Conference
- Rapid Response Team Conference
- Journal Club
- Morbidity & Mortality Conference
- Board Review (weekly)
- Critical Care Conference (Pulmonary, Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine Combined - weekly)
- Jeopardy (Chest Challenge)
- Introduction to ICU Interdisciplinary Lecture Series: weekly lectures in July and August, together with pulmonary/critical care, anesthesia critical care, surgical critical care and neurocritical care fellowship programs.
- Baylor Critical Care Interdisciplinary Lecture Series: two interdisciplinary lectures a month in collaboration with critical care, pulmonary/critical care, anesthesia critical care, neurocritical care and surgical critical care fellowship programs.
- Introduction to Critical Care Echocardiography: monthly lecture series with image interpretation.