The Internal Medicine Interest Group is a collection of like-minded students who aim to gain exposure to internal medicine, promote interest in the field, and discover new ways to educate and mentor fellow students.
- Lecture series with faculty to learn about IM careers
- Annual subspecialty dinner
- Peer mentorship and shadowing program
- Texas ACP summer preceptor program
- Social events with residents and faculty
Co-presidents: JF Wang, Jfwang@bcm.edu and Alay Shah, Alay.Shah@bcm.edu
Vice President: Megan Pham, Megan.Pham@bcm.edu
Join the Baylor IMIG Facebook group to see events and connect with other members.
Student Senate Award
The Internal Medicine Interest Group was given the 2020 Student Senate Award in Mentorship.