The purpose and goals of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Interest Group are to:
- Provide the Baylor undergraduate community with a warm atmosphere and avenue for anyone interested in learning more about physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Provide information regarding PM&R history and learning opportunities, including clinical and research prospects.
- Provide a means for medical students to attend meetings with speakers and attend various skills workshops.
- Provide a means for medical students to volunteer with organizations that work with rehabilitation services.
- Meetings with guest speakers
- Social meetings with upperclassmen
- Volunteer opportunities with Rehabilitation Services Volunteer Project (RSVP)
Membership in the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Interest group is open to all Baylor undergraduates. Anyone in the Baylor community may participate in the society’s meetings and events.
President: Anuj Marathe, Anuj.Marathe@bcm.edu
Vice President: Joann Pan, email@example.com