All entrants must have completed the equivalent of three years of ACGME-accredited residency training in pediatrics and be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics from the American Board of Pediatrics. We participate in ERAS and NRMP.
Contact our fellowship coordinator:
Marcella A. Trevino
33 N. Santa Rosa St., CCF F3725
San Antonio TX 78207
Phone: (210) 704-3981
Complete applications include the common application, a CV, a personal statement, and three letters of recommendation. Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics upon entering the fellowship program.
The Baylor/San Antonio Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program Pediatric Specialties Fall Match.
- May 31, 2023 - ERAS 2023 season ends at 5 p.m. ET.
- June 7, 2023 - ERAS 2024 season begins at 9 a.m. ET.
- June 8, 2023 - EFDO will release tokens to fellowship applicants.
- July 5, 2023 - July cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to programs at 9 a.m. ET.
- July 19, 2023 - July cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications at 9 a.m. ET.
- May 31, 2024 - ERAS 2024 season ends at 5 p.m. ET.