Baylor College of Medicine is a health sciences university that creates knowledge and applies science and discoveries to further education, healthcare and community service locally and globally.
Improving health through science, scholarship and innovation
- Value others and treat them with courtesy, politeness and kindness
- Promote and support diversity, inclusion and equity
- Encourage civil dialogue that considers diverse opinions and ideas
- Interact with honesty, consistency and transparency
- Operate in ways that demonstrate ethical behaviors
- Foster personal accountability to build trust
- Cultivate creative ideas and unique talents across the organization
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement
- Inspire the creation and application of new knowledge
- Sustain a culture that values collaboration
- Communicate openly to enhance understanding
- Establish effective partnerships
- Promote the highest standards of safety, quality and service
- Strive to excel in every aspect of our mission
- Support an environment that inspires the best from our people
Building on Excellence
Baylor College of Medicine consistently ranks as a top choice for medical students, graduate students and health professions students.
Our seven-year strategic roadmap provides the blueprint for leveraging Baylor’s collaborative environments and historic leadership in research to form a new paradigm for integrated health sciences universities.