Supply Chain Activities
As part of the Chief Operating Officer's organization, SCS values delivering results, respect, integrity, innovation, teamwork, excellence and collaboration. Our value proposition is enabling the success of our Missions by providing unique services and support.
- Sourcing value added products and services for the College
- Reviewing contract language, negotiating terms, and facilitating contract dispute resolution between Baylor and its suppliers
- Aligning Baylor's financial goals with best business practices to achieve cost savings
- Managing supplier relationships
- Maintaining a robust purchasing system for ordering, receiving, and invoicing
- Managing system-wide procurement and corporate card activities
- BCM card program
- Contract management and compliance
- Material management
- Business support services
- Service delivery
Please note there are no live training sessions available at this time due to resource constraints. The full SRM training course is available in the SharePoint folder linked below.
Register for the SRM Purchasing & Receiving Course.
For technical issues with SRM please email SRMfirstname.lastname@example.org.