American Epilepsy Society (AES)
73rd Annual Meeting in Baltimore, Md. (Dec. 6-10, 2019)
- Significance of insular magnetoencephalography (MEG) spike clusters in patients with refractory focal epilepsy. - Chourasia N, Quach M, Gavvala J
- High yield of screening for ADHD in the epilepsy monitoring unit.
-Dunbar C, Lee M, Maheshwari A
- KB-3061 is a potent activator of wild type KCNQ channels and restores current to KCNQ2 encephalopathy variants in vitro.
Ji Z-G, Moore O, Abreo T, Dworetzky S, Picchione KE, Cooper EC
- Mice lacking 5-HT2C receptors have a lowered spreading depolarization threshold compared to wildtype littermates.
Massey CA, Noebels JL
- Local disinhibition via tetanus toxin injection reshapes neural activity and EEG patterns in mouse neocortex.
Meyer J, Smirnakis SM
- 17th Annual Judith Hoyer Lecture in Epilepsy: Advances in diagnosis and management of neonatal seizures.
- Arx mouse model of x-linked infantile spasms shows augmented wave of early cortical apoptosis without evidence of cellular inflammation.
Siehr MS, Massey CA, Noebels JL
- Posterior parietal theta-gamma phase-amplitude coupling as a biomarker for sustained attention in mice.
Yang RZ, Dunbar C, Sonesra A, Park S, Pham T, Maheshwari A
National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
39th Annual Meeting in San Diego, Calif. (Nov. 13-16, 2019)
- The Culturally Expressive and Responsive (CER) Supervision Model in Neuropsychology.
Strutt AM, MacDonald B, Stinson JM
University of Pittsburgh Medical School
UPMC Critical Care Symposium in Pittsburgh, Penn. (Nov. 11, 2019)
- Radiology 101 for nurses and respiratory therapists.
Society for Neuroscience (SFN)
49th Annual Meeting in Chicago, Ill. (Oct. 19-23, 2019)
- Cav3.1 and 3.2 T-type Ca2+ channels collectively contribute to oscillatory excitation of nucleus ambiguus neurons.
Aiba I, Noebels JL
- A genetic cross between Gad2-Cre and loxTB Htr2c mouse strains does not prevent seizures and death in a 5-HT2C-null SUDEP mouse model.
Massey CA, Noebels JL
- Progression of cortical hypersynchrony and epileptogenesis induced by brain tumors.
Meyer JF, Yu K, Hatcher A, Aiba I, Deneen B, Noebels JL
- Mice with adult-onset P/Q calcium channel deletion recapitulates childhood absence epilepsy.
Miao QM, Noebels JL
- Investigating the role of CD2AP, an Alzheimer's disease susceptibility gene, in mammalian synaptic structure and function.
Paveskovic M, Ojelade SA, Pekarek BT, Arenkiel BR, Shulman JM