Basics of Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Culture
This three-day training course will provide hands-on training in all aspects of culturing human pluripotent stem cells. The course will include the following:
- Written training material, laboratory instruction and practice
- Instruction on culturing, expanding, freezing thawing and maintaining hPSCs with emphasis in cell morphology, colony size, and density
- Discussions the importance of regular monitoring and characterization of hPSC cultures by karyotype, stem cell marker expression and pluripotency assays
- Instructions on how to QC reagents, and equipment
Download our Basic Training Class Syllabus to see the topics covered and the general class schedule.
Advanced topics workshops are offered throughout the year, depending on demand. A minimum of two trainees is required to schedule a workshop.
- Reprogramming Methods
- Directed Neural Differentiation