How to use:
A condom covers an erect penis to keep sperm from entering the vagina. Some brands have spermicide that kills sperm. Do not re-use a condom.
When to use:
Always use a condom. Store in a cool place, and use with water based lubricants. Remove the condom immediately after ejaculation. Do not use a condom that has expired.
• Latex and polyurethane condoms help protect against STDs and HIV/AIDS.
• No prescription necessary.
• Condom may break or slip off during sex or pulling out if not used correctly.
• Sensation may be different when using a condom.
• Heat may damage condoms, never carry them in a hip pocket, wallet, or glove compartment
15 out of 100 women get pregnant when using this method properly.