Alumni have been recipients of the following:
- APA Health Care Delivery Award
- K-12 Clinical Investigator Award
- Glaser Pediatric Research Network Fellowship Award
- Pfizer Visiting Professorship in Clear Health Communication
- Region VII Catch Facilitator
- SGEA Educational Research Grant
- BCM Educational Showcase for Educational Scholarship
- BCM Pediatric Fellow’s Day Research Symposium
- Co-chair of Federation of Pediatric Organizations Task Force on Education Across the Continuum
- Chair of the Academy of Distinguished Educators
- Director of Continuity Clinic
- Executive Committee of National Educational Scholars Fellowship Program
- Co-director of AAMC Group on Medical Education Fellowships
- PediaLink Editorial board member
- Interim chair of division of Academic General Pediatrics
- Invited speaker at the Global Health Symposium
In addition, alumni have been promoted to various leadership positions within their institutions.
View information about the career paths of some of our recent Academic General Pediatric Fellowship Program graduates.
|Name||Graduation Year||Current Position|
Baylor College of Medicine
Andria Tatem, M.D., MEd.
|Lynda Aririguzo, M.D., M.P.H.||2020||
|Linessa Zuniga, M.D., M.Ed.||2020||
- 2017–2020 Lynda Aririguzo, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2017–2020 Linessa Zuniga, M.D., M.Ed.
- 2015–2018 Omar Jaber, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2014–2017 Padma Swamy, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2014–2017 Margaret S. Wood, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2013–2016 Ana Monterrey, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2011–2014 Stephanie Marton, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2009–2012 Betty Del Rio Rodriguez, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2007–2009 Tali Ben-Galim, M.D.
- 2005–2008 Marney Gundlach, M.D., M.Ed.
- 2005–2008 Carl Tapia, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2004–2007 Rosina Connelly, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2004–2007 Teresia O’Connor, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2003–2006 Aida Khanum, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2001–2004 Serena Yang, M.D., M.P.H.
- 2000–2003 Julieana Nichols, M.D., M.P.H.
- 1999–2002 Krystal Revai, M.D., M.P.H.
- 1996–1998 Barbara Oettgen, M.D., M.P.H.
- 1995–1998 John Rott, M.D., M.P.H.
- 1993–1996 Teri Turner, M.D., M.P.H., M.Ed.
- 1991–1994 Nancy Kelly, M.D., M.P.H.