Apply through ERAS
The Baylor/San Antonio PHM Fellowship Program utilizes the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Complete applications include the common application, a CV, a personal statement, and three letters of recommendation. Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics upon entering the fellowship program.
The Baylor/San Antonio PHM Fellowship Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program Pediatric Specialties Fall Match.
- May 31, 2023 - ERAS 2023 season ends at 5 p.m. ET.
- June 7, 2023 - ERAS 2024 season begins at 9 a.m. ET.
- June 8, 2023 - EFDO will release tokens to fellowship applicants.
- July 5, 2023 - July cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to programs at 9 a.m. ET.
- July 19, 2023 - July cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications at 9 a.m. ET.
- May 31, 2024 - ERAS 2024 season ends at 5 p.m. ET.
Fellowship Applicants and NRMP