Residency: Stony Brook University Hospital
Hometown: Queens, NY
Hobbies: Lifting, sports, animals/pets, desserts
Favorite thing about Houston: Not crowded, friendly people, great food!
- 2020-2021: Danial I. Mir, M.D.
- 2019-2020: Christopher J. Yen, M.D.
- 2016-2017: Alex Chau, M.D.
- 2015-2016: Matt Plunk, M.D.
- 2014-2015: Daniella Rodriguez, M.D.
- 2012-2012: Aparna Annam, D.O.
- 2010-2011: Rebecca Borders, M.D.
Fellows Office Space
The fellows share a large office space overlooking the Texas Medical Center, and also receive home PACS workstations for their use during the fellowship year. Our PACS (Philips IntelliSpace) has full access to STATdx as well as a handy integration and search tool, Primordial. Pediatric radiology textbooks are available in the reading rooms as well as online.
Celebrating a birthday in the department (pre-Covid).
Photo booth memory from the Class of 2019 Welcome Party, July 2018.
Our fellows enjoy forming strong bonds as a fellowship class through happy hours and other social activities and are included in frequent faculty and department-level parties and events.