International Student and Trainee Support Seminars
Resources for Navigating Career Development as an International Trainee
Join us for an informative discussion about how to best navigate challenges and steer your career goals into a successful path as an international trainee.
- Joy Dun, Senior Manager, International Services, Human Resources, Baylor College of Medicine
- Kaya Pickens, Deputy Coordinator, Institutional Diversity & Disability Services, Baylor College of Medicine
- Marsha Brewington, Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Office of Community Engagement & Health Equity
How to Manage Career Development Stressors as an International Trainee
Join us for an informative discussion about how to best navigate the stressors associated with advancing your career goals as an international trainee.
- Peggy Yang, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Office of Well-Being, Baylor College of Medicine
- Melanie Jagneaux, JD, MBA, Director, Ombudsman, SVP Academic and Faculty Affairs, Baylor College of Medicine
Navigating your Career Development as an International Trainee
Have you ever wished you could get an inside track on navigating your career development as an international student and trainee? Join us for an in-depth discussion and workshop connecting culture perspectives to career navigation with Dr. Sina Safayi.
- Sina Safayi, DVM, Ph.D., Assistant Professor at Rush University & Founder CEO of Graduate Career Consulting, LLC
Strategizing to Explore Options in Industry as an International Trainee
Ever wondered how to navigate a career in Industry as an international? Join us to learn strategies for networking, building relevant skills, and insights from fellow international and Entrepreneur in Residence at TMCi, Enrique Gomez, MSc.
- Enrique Gomez, MSc., Entrepreneur in Residence, Texas Medical Center Innovation
For more information, advice and documentation necessary to obtain legal employment in the United States as an international student and trainee, contact Baylor’s International Services Office.