At Baylor Medicine's Maxine Mesinger Multiple Sclerosis Clinic specialized physicians provide diagnostics, treatment and support services to MS patients at a single, easy access location. Our physicians are also experts in diagnosing and treating related diseases of the central nervous system such as neuromyelitis optica (NMO)
The clinic is also involved in clinical research and education. The clinic is a member of The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, and is designated as a Center of Excellence by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
In addition to full neurological evaluations with MS treatments of MS symptoms, the Maxine Mesinger Multiple Sclerosis Clinic also offers:
- Investigational drug trials for new treatments of multiple sclerosis and NMO spectrum disorders
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation evaluations and consultations
- Referrals to expert colleagues in Urology, Psychiatry and Ophthalmology
- Neuropsychological evaluation and counseling
- Social services evaluation and assistance
- Disability and insurance counseling
- Specialized nursing and educational services
Meet Our Team
Our physicians specialize in multiple sclerosis and related diseases of the central nervous system. Learn more about our specialists and clinic staff.
For Multiple Sclerosis Patients
Multiple Sclerosis patient information as well as general patient forms and information including insurance, pay online, billing, hotel/motel guide, customer service, privacy practices (HIPAA) and more.