Our services provide customized MHC/peptide tetramers for identification of antigen specific T lymphocytes by flow cytometry. Tetramers and/or their derivatives are provided for research purposes only. Their use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Choices of Fluorescent Labels: R-phycoerythrin (PE) or allophycocyanin (APC).
Standard Product Size: 100μg of MHC/peptide complex protein, which is sufficient for 400 tests (PE labeled) or 250 tests (APC labeled).
Other Product Size: We may split standard vials into smaller aliquots upon request, aliquot size can be as low as 25μg each.
Monomers: Monomeric soluble MHC/peptide complex is alsavailable upon request.
Clinical Research Grade Reagents: We provide Class I tetramers for certain clinical researches.
- CD8 binding-deficient MHC Class I tetramers: Containing mutations in the MHC α3 domain that ablate CD8 binding; can be used tquantitate and tsort CD8-independent T cells.
- Chimeric Tetramer: Containing MHC Human/Mouse chimeric heavy-chain
- MHC Monomers for generating TCR-like antibodies
- MHC Class I monomers and tetramers designed for ligand exchange
SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Tetramer Reagents:
We produce a set of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 tetramer reagents based on published work. Epitopes were previously identified in SARS and are 100 percent conserved in SARS-CoV-2.
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2S.940~948 (ALNTLVKQL)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2S.958~966 (VLNDILSRL)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2S.978~986 (LITGRLQSL)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2S.1167~1175 (RLNEVAKNL)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2S.1192~1200 (NLNESLIDL)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2S.1220~1228 (FIAGLIAIV)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2S.269~277 (YLQPRTFLL)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2N.222~230 (LLLDRLNQL)
- HLA-A*02:01/SARS-CoV-2M.61~70 (TLACFVLAAV)
- HLA-A*24:02/SARS-CoV-2S.489~497 (YFPLQSYGF)
- H-2D(b)/SARS-CoV-2S.538~546 (CVNFNFNGL)
- H-2D(b)/SARS-CoV-2S.350~358 (VYAWNRKRI)
- H-2D(b)/SARS-CoV-2S.366~374 (SVLYNSASF)
- H-2D(b)/SARS-CoV-2S.444~452 (KVGGNYNYL)
- Mamu-A1*00101/SARS-CoV-2S.712~720 (IAIPTNFTI)
- Mamu-A1*00101/SARS-CoV-2S.1055~1063 (SAPHGVVFL)
- Mamu-A1*00101/SARS-CoV-2S.489~497 (YFPLQSYGF)
- Mamu-A1*01101/SARS-CoV-2N.322~331 (MEVTPSGTWL)
Available MHC Alleles
Refer to Table 1 for the current available MHC alleles.
If the requested MHC allele is not in the table or if there is other requirements, such as a specific b2-microglobulin is needed to reconstitute class I of an unusual species, the requestor must supply the cDNA. We will perform the subcloning to the appropriate vector for protein expression and additional charges may apply.
All expression plasmids containing MHC alleles will be retained at our facility and will be used for future production and distribution of tetramer reagents.
Pre-Made Common Tetramers
We offer some common class I reagents from a pre-made stock while accepting custom synthesis requests. Refer to lists below:
Requestors incur the cost of peptide that is needed in the tetramer production. You can either provide your own peptide or order from us with an additional cost. If provide your own peptide, send 10mg of it to us. HPLC chromatograph and mass spectrophotometric analysis for the peptide will also be required.