(BCM and TCH PIs)
- To request mice from the SCID/Bg breeding colony please refer to the following instructions: Breeder Mice Request Instructions.
- Requests for PDX tissue derivatives can be submitted directly using iLab.
- For PDX Generations requests, email the Core Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consultation.
- For Study Requests:
- Create a draft of the study design (you can use this form as a guide, PDX Study Request)
- Schedule one hour of consulting time with the core director to discuss and refine the study design
- Enter your study request in iLab
- For Transplant Requests:
- Create a draft for the type of surgery needed (you can use this form as a guide, PDX transplant request form)
- Schedule one hour of consulting time with the core director to discuss and refine the surgery plan
- If mice will be transferred to the PI's research team after the surgery, complete the Animal Welfare Acknowledgment form and confirm that the PI's animal protocol covers PDX research BEFORE requesting Core services.
- Enter your transplant request in iLab
- To request research materials from the PDX core, email Anadulce Hernandez (email@example.com) to start the MTA process (MTA Form).
- Once the MTA is complete, follow the instructions for Internal Requests and place your order in iLab.
- If you don't have an iLab account, please create one following these instructions.