MATLAB for Data Analysis and Visualization Webinar
Sponsored by the Computational and Integrative Biomedical Research Center at Baylor College of Medicine
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Time: 1 - 2:30 p.m. CDT
Before the workshop, you should download and install MATLAB R2022A.
MATLAB helps you obtain deeper scientific and clinical insights by giving you the ability to analyze and visualize ever increasing amounts of data. MATLAB combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly. Whether you’re analyzing data, developing algorithms, or creating models, MATLAB is designed for the way you think and the work you do.
- Import data and images from files, spreadsheets and other sources
- Explore and visualize data using prebuilt plots, customize your visualizations
- Create variables, algorithms and applications: Learn to automate your workflow
- Explore MATLAB’s documentation to find prebuilt functions and reusable code
- Use Live Editor to create scripts with code, output and text in an executable notebook
- Create easy to share professional, standalone desktop apps with App Designer
GCC Rigor and Reproducibility Workshop
May 27, 2021
Speakers and facilitators from all seven of Gulf Coast Consortia institutions.
MATLAB for Data Analysis and Visualization
Oct. 10, 2019
Data Analysis, Visualization and Automation with MATLAB
Sept. 27, 2018
Presented by: MathWorks Application Engineer
IBR Mini-Workshop on Using Linux Clusters
Feb. 6, 2018
Presenter: Steven Ludtke, Ph.D., Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Co-Director CIBR Center, Co-Director National Center For Macromolecular Imaging