To apply for the Clinical Fellowship in Neuropsychology, individuals must have completed all requirements of an APA-accredited doctoral program in psychology and a one-year APA-accredited internship by Sept. 1, 2023. Because this is a postdoctoral program, we do not accept applications from persons who would be “ABD” (all but dissertation) candidates at the time the fellowship begins.
Application receipt deadline is Dec. 19, 2022.
We will be offering virtual interviews and an in-person Meet and Greet at the International Neuropsychological Society meeting. The training team will extend interviews to applicants by Jan. 9, 2023 and virtual interviews will take place on Jan. 12, 13, 17, and 20, 2023. We will participate in the APPCN match (Site 8781). Should an applicant wish to visit our site, a tour can be arranged by contacting Dr. Michele York directly.
Refer to the application procedure below. Interested individuals should feel free to contact Dr. York directly with questions about the Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 798-8673.
Submit all materials electronically to email@example.com in a single Adobe PDF attachment. Letters of recommendation should be sent by the referent directly to Dr. Michele York.
- Applicants must successfully complete an academic program offering a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical or counseling psychology and an APA-accredited internship by the beginning of the postdoctoral training year.
- Letters of recommendation are required from three professionals familiar with your clinical training and background.
- A statement from the training director of the doctoral program clearly stating that all requirements for graduation, including dissertation, will have been completed prior to Sept. 1, 2023. This statement can be included in a letter of recommendation from your training director.
- One de-identified sample report.
- An official scanned graduate transcript.
- A complete, up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- A letter stating your clinical and research interests in the BCM Fellowship training program.