Baylor College of Medicine uses the FAFSA and a financial aid application form (below) to determine eligibility for student financial aid assistance. Both the FAFSA and the application form are available to all enrolled and accepted applicants at Baylor College of Medicine, and are required to be submitted each year that student financial aid assistance is requested.
|2022-2023||March 11, 2022||May 31, 2022||March 31, 2023|
Fall 2022 Medical Applicants accepted after the above deadlines: First deadline is 30 days from the acceptance date.
Need-based scholarships will be reviewed and processed accordingly, based on fund availability. Most scholarships are intended for tuition and fees only.
- Instructions for Medical Students
- Instructions for Health Professions and Graduate Students
- Loan Type and Terms
(Please use a Desktop or Laptop only)
Academic Year 2022-2023 (July 2022 – June 2023)
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Application - School of Medicine
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Application - Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Application - School of Health Professions
- 2022-2023 Parent-Verification-Worksheet
- 2022-2023 Monthly Cost of Living Allowance Detail
- IRS Tax Form - Verification of Non-filing Letter, Tax Return Transcript, etc.
- Child Expense Allowance Request Form For students with no additional household income
- Day Care Expense Allowance Request Form - Students with child day care expenses
- Special Circumstances Request - To request aid adjustments for extenuating circumstances
- Budget Worksheet - To assist students in budgeting and borrowing loan funds