Baylor College of Medicine uses the FAFSA and a financial aid application form (below) to determine eligibility for student financial aid assistance. Both the FAFSA and the application form are available to all enrolled and accepted applicants at Baylor College of Medicine, and are required to be submitted each year that student financial aid assistance is requested.
|2022-2023||March 11, 2022||May 31, 2022||March 31, 2023|
|2023-2024||Dec. 4, 2022||May 22, 2023||March 29, 2024|
Fall 2022 Medical Applicants accepted after the above deadlines: First deadline is 30 days from the acceptance date.
Need-based scholarships will be reviewed and processed accordingly, based on fund availability. Most scholarships are intended for tuition and fees only.
- Instructions for Medical Students
- Instructions for Health Professions and Graduate Students
- Loan Type and Terms
(Please use a Desktop or Laptop only to view and complete these documents.)
Academic Year 2022-2023 (July 2022 – June 2023)
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Application - School of Medicine
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Application - Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Application - School of Health Professions
- 2022-2023 Parent-Verification-Worksheet
- 2022-2023 Monthly Cost of Living Allowance Detail
Academic Year 2023-2024 (July 2023-June 2024)
- 2023-2024 Financial Aid Application - School of Medicine - Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- 2023-2024 Financial Aid Application - School of Health Professions
- 2023-2024 Parent-Verification-Worksheet
- 2023-2024 Monthly Cost of Living Allowance Detail
- IRS Tax Form - Verification of Non-filing Letter, Tax Return Transcript, etc.
- Child Expense Allowance Request Form - For students with no additional household income
- Day Care Expense Allowance Request Form - Students with child day care expenses
- Special Circumstances Request - To request aid adjustments for extenuating circumstances
- Budget Worksheet - To assist students in budgeting and borrowing loan funds
Resources and Other Information
- Disclosure Statement
- Federal Student Aid Website
- Obtain an FSA ID
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- View your federal loan borrowing history
- View your servicer information
- Loan Calculator