Welcome, incoming Genetic Counseling students! This page contains very important information as well as forms that need to be completed and returned prior to matriculation in the Genetic Counseling Program. We hope this information will assist you in making the transition to being a Master of Science student at Baylor College of Medicine. Please review the details and recommendations provided. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the GCP Program Office.
Please carefully read the Essential Student Information document. This document contains information about orientation, financial aid, health insurance and required immunizations, as well as other important details regarding matriculation and the start of classes. Updates to this website will continue throughout the spring, please check back periodically for new information.
- Essential Student Information
- Health Professions Student Orientation – July 28, 2022, 8 a.m. DeBakey Bldg, Room M112
- Genetic Counseling Program Orientation – July 29, 2022, 8:30 a.m. Jewish Wing, Room O22D
- Genetic Counseling Program Student Manual
- Genetic Counseling Fieldwork Placement Handbook
- Immunization/Health Requirements
- Financial Aid Information and Application
- Technical Standards
- BCM Map
- Housing and Living in Houston
- Book List