Learn about your rights as a patient, read about what to expect from your appointment, and more.
- Day of Your Appointment and General Guidelines
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Derechos y responsabilidades de los pacientes
- Release of Information (ROI)
- Hotels and Temporary Housing
- Texas Medical Center Visitor's Guide
- Lab and X-Ray Services
- HIE Opt-out Form (English)
- HIE Opt-out Form (Spanish)
You deserve care that's unique to your needs. At Baylor Medicine, we create a treatment plan that draws from our storied experience, our collaborative nature, and our drive to advance healthcare. As a patient, you'll have access to exclusive clinical trials, leading-edge procedures, and the brightest minds in medicine—all working together to provide you with more options and the best results.
Payments and Billing
Make a payment online, get information regarding insurance, and contact our billing office.
Resources and apps to help you manage your care, remind you of important dates, and deliver comments about our services.
Forms for new and returning patients, in English and Spanish.
- New Patient General Intake Form
- Medical Records — English
- Medical Records — Spanish
- Patient Relationship Agreement — English
- Patient Relationship Agreement — Spanish
- Request for Amendment to Health Information: English or Spanish
Local: (713) 798-1000
Toll free: (800) BAYLOR1 (800) 229-5671
Customer Service/Patient Billing: (713) 798-1900
Baylor Medicine Security: (713) 798-3000
Patient Advocate/Complaints: (713) 798-7200