Membership in the Baylor College of Medicine Center for Research in Obesity and Nutrition is open to clinicians and researchers who have an interest in obesity and nutrition research. Submit your membership application today!
The CRON Administrative Core reviews membership applications for approval on a monthly basis. Membership statuses are reviewed annually. If you have questions about membership, please contact Claudette Harvey at Claudette.Harvey@bcm.edu or 713-798-2091.
Full Members have externally, peer-reviewed nutrition and obesity-related research funding, are actively involved in nutrition-research related to the B-NORC theme, have interacted with at least one other key B-NORC investigator, and will contribute to progress reports in a timely fashion.
Associate Members are defined as junior faculty who are developing their nutrition and obesity research careers or established faculty whose research and expertise complement the theme of our Center; these individuals do not have major nutrition and obesity-related peer-reviewed funding at the time of this application.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the CRON has many benefits, including:
- Subsidized services from all CRON cores (Full Members Only)
- Apply for Pilot Feasibility Funds
- Information related to research and opportunities on obesity and nutrition studies
- Obtain guidance/help with grant applications and research challenges
- Obtain information about new, collaborative studies or methods developed in our cores