- Houston Methodist is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
- Houston Methodist designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
- Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Houston Methodist provides up to 24 nursing hours for this activity. Participants must attend selected sessions in their entirety and complete the corresponding items on the evaluation tool
- Houston Methodist designates this activity for 23.5 hours of education in medical ethics and/or professional responsibility
This CME activity is designed for use by health care professionals for educational purposes only. Information and opinions offered by the contributors represent their viewpoints. Conclusions drawn by the participant should be derived from careful consideration of all available scientific information. Prescription information and use of medical devices should be undertaken only after confirmation of information by consulting the FDA-approved uses and information. Houston Methodist and the Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy make every effort to have accurate information presented; no warranty, expressed or implied, is offered. The participant should use his/her clinical judgment, knowledge, experience and diagnostic decision-making before applying any information, whether provided here or by others, for any professional use.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Houston Methodist will make reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities at this course. Please call 713-441-4971 for further information, or if you need special assistance.
For further information contact the Houston Methodist Office of Continuing Medical Education at phone 713-441-4971 or fax 713-441-0589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.