The Education Cores are committed to a collaborative partnership with our academic community to inspire transformational excellence across our learning health system. As best-practice leaders, we are driven by outcomes and provide consultative expertise and synergistic services across all missions.
We aspire to enrich the experience of learners, educators and faculty. To do this we:
- Promote cross-mission synergy, new ideas and innovation
- Stimulate an intellectual hub to support scholarly productivity
- Encourage thought, dialogue, and action as stewards of excellence
- Use data to drive improvement and resource efficiency
- Cultivate a sustainable impact across the educational continuum
Center for Teaching and eLearning
The Interactive Instruction and Innovative Delivery Core develops multimodal initiatives that support various delivery modes of educational experiences in a variety of settings, including online, synchronous distance education, hybrid or blended experiences, competency-based and face-to-face.
The Simulation Core uses state-of-the-art simulation devices, exceptional standardized patients, and authentic settings to engage learners in purposeful practice essential to becoming clinical practitioners able to deliver superior, patient-centered care.
Anatomy Education Core and Willed Body Program
Anatomy, the study of the human body, is vital to medical education. Whole body donors are our silent teachers; a noble and humanitarian gesture for which we are deeply grateful.