Login to MyChart
MyChart is a patient accessible website that enables you to interact with your Baylor Medicine healthcare team.
Services currently available through MyChart include secure messaging with your physician, online appointment requests, prescription renewal, viewing test results, and general health information.
This service is available anytime, anywhere. All you need is Internet access from your computer or smartphone and your login information. If you do not currently have an account, ask your healthcare provider about setting up a MyChart account at your next office visit.
If you would like to designate someone to have authorized access to the MyChart portal as your proxy, please let the front desk personnel know when you arrive for your next visit.
A paper form must be completed and signed before any proxy may be processed. Please see the proxy types and their requirements listed below:
- Needing Additional Accommodations:
- This proxy type requires the patient to provide a picture ID as supporting documentation along with additional evidence that the patient consents to share their private health information with the proxy.
- Parent/Guardian of a Minor:
- This proxy type requires legal documents demonstrating the proxy’s responsibility for the patient.
- Legal Representative of an Incapacitated Adult:
- This proxy requires legal documents demonstrating the proxy’s responsibility for the patient.
Download forms in English and Spanish for MyChart proxy access and revocation:
In Case of an Emergency
If you are experiencing an urgent health-related problem, do not attempt to use MyChart to communicate with your Baylor Medicine healthcare team. Please call 911 or your physician's office immediately.