At Baylor Medicine, our fertility specialists have helped patients conceive and deliver over 1,000 babies to date, providing a proven, trusted resource for reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI) care.
We offer excellent pregnancy success rates, the expertise to care for the most challenging and complex cases, and a focus on the least expensive, least invasive techniques first before turning to in vitro fertilization (IVF). Our specialists are committed to helping all women achieve a successful pregnancy, even in cases where infertility treatments have been unsuccessful in the past.
Improving Treatments and Outcomes
Through our research-driven approach, Baylor Medicine physicians continue to advance the understanding of reproductive health and the conditions that impact fertility, improving treatments and patient outcomes. At our Family Fertility Center, patients also benefit from a uniquely equipped lab that uses the latest technologies, including the EmbryoScope time lapse system, to optimize embryo growth, quality, and the selection process for implantation.
Meeting Every Fertility Need
Our comprehensive services include:
- Expert evaluation of female and male fertility
- A wide range of fertility treatment options
- LGBTQ family building
- An andrology lab (sperm count)
- Specialized care for the full spectrum of reproductive endocrine disorders (including PCOS, primary ovarian insufficiency, and recurrent pregnancy loss, among others)
- Fertility preservation
- Genetic counseling
- Reproductive counseling services to help patients and their partners, if applicable, cope with the stress that can come with fertility treatments.
- Telehealth appointments
Learn more about our fertility services:
Basics of the Female Fertility Assessment
- Comprehensive consultation
- Physical examination
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Hormonal and metabolic testing
Basic Fertility Treatment
- Ovulation induction (Clomid, Femara)
- Ovulation monitoring
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Fertility Preservation Program
- Embryo cryopreservation with IVF
- Oocyte freezing (egg banking)
- Sperm freezing
- Oncofertility services
- Ovarian tissue freezing
- Oocyte (egg) donation
Patient Care Locations
Our fertility specialists provide care at the Family Fertility Center located inside Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women and at The Woodlands Clinic.