When choosing a fertility clinic, experience counts. At the Family Fertility Center, patients are cared for by Baylor Medicine’s highly acclaimed fertility specialists, offering more than three decades of experience helping patients achieve their dreams of building a family.
Located inside Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, the Family Fertility Center provides comprehensive care for male and female fertility issues, delivered by recognized leaders in the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI).
Our faculty is teamed with leading research faculty in the largest medical center in the US expanding our understanding of infertility.
Patients benefit from the most advanced treatments available today to help women conceive, even in the most challenging cases, and a state-of-the-art lab featuring leading-edge technology in reproductive endocrinology, for improved success rates.
The Family Fertility Center is helping patients build families through services that include:
- Expert evaluation and consultation for female and male fertility
- The full range of fertility treatment options, including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), egg freezing, LGBTQ family building, and donor-assisted and third-party reproduction
- Genetic counselors to identify risk factors that may affect a pregnancy
- Specialized clinical and surgical care for the full spectrum of conditions impacting fertility
- Oncofertility preservation services working with MD Anderson faculty
- Reproductive psychiatry to help patients cope with the emotional stress of an infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Nutrition counseling by registered dieticians to help women conceive and achieve the healthiest possible pregnancy and baby
We welcome all individuals and couples seeking fertility help, including cases others were unsuccessful in treating.
Our fertility specialists offer excellent pregnancy success rates, the expertise to care for highly complex cases, and a focus on the least expensive, least invasive approaches first before turning to in vitro fertilization (IVF).
In addition to the main Family Fertility Center location in the Pavilion for Women, we’re meeting the growing demand for our fertility expertise and services through a Family Fertility Center clinic in The Woodlands, Texas.