When choosing a fertility clinic, experience counts. At the Family Fertility Center, patients are cared for by Baylor Medicine’s highly acclaimed fertility specialists, offering more than three decades of experience helping patients achieve their dreams of building a family.
Located inside Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women Legacy Tower, the Family Fertility Center provides comprehensive care for male and female fertility issues, delivered by recognized leaders in the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI). The embryology and andrology labs in the Family Fertility Center provide easy access for any fertility-related procedures.
Our faculty is teamed with leading research faculty in the largest medical center in the United States expanding our understanding of infertility.
The Family Fertility Center is helping patients build families through services that include:
- Expert evaluation and consultation for female and male fertility
- State-of-the-art ultrasound diagnostic center and expertise using 2D, 3D, Doppler, and saline infusion sonohysterography (SIS) for the diagnosis of uterine malformations (uterine septum, bicornuate uterus, etc.), uterine fibroids and other uterine (endometrial polyps, adenomyosis, etc.) and ovarian pathology (cysts, endometriosis, etc.). In addition, we offer ultrasound-based tubal patency evaluation through SIS, with comparable accuracy of hysterosalpingography (HSG) but without the radiation
- The full range of fertility treatment options, including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), egg freezing, LGBTQ family building, and donor-assisted and third-party reproduction (donor sperm, donor egg, gestational carrier)
- Genetic counselors to identify risk factors that may affect a pregnancy
- Specialized clinical and surgical care for the full spectrum of conditions impacting fertility
- Elective and oncologic fertility preservation services. Through collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor-TCH Family Fertility Center is uniquely positioned to provide all aspects of fertility preservation with oocyte (egg), sperm, and ovarian tissue cryopreservation
- Reproductive psychiatry to help patients cope with the emotional stress of an infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Nutrition counseling by registered dieticians to help women conceive and achieve the healthiest possible pregnancy and baby
Our fertility specialists offer excellent pregnancy success rates, the expertise to care for highly complex cases, and a focus on individualized treatment plans tailored for each patient.
In addition to the main Family Fertility Center location in the Pavilion for Women, we’re meeting the growing demand for our fertility expertise and services through a Family Fertility Center clinic in The Woodlands, Texas.