Selected Health Policy Scholar Articles
Our recently appointed Health Policy Scholars and Faculty have been hard at work publishing policy-relevant blogs, books, and articles in the highest-ranked journals on topics as diverse as their areas of expertise. A small sample of their recent work with their respective co-authors is featured below. See text and information on their collaborations.
- Peter Hotez - You Are Unvaccinated and Got Sick. These Are Your Odds
- Kevin Erickson - Bundled Payment Reform and Dialysis Facility Closures in ESKD
- Jessica Roberts - Fact check: ADA does not provide blanket exemption from face mask requirements
- Cedric Dark - #ThisIsOurLane - Firearm Safety as Health Care's Highway
- SreyRam Kuy - Focusing on Vulnerable Populations During COVID-19
- Peter Hotez - Combating antiscience: Are we preparing for the 2020s?
- Laura Petersen - Long-Term Implications of Post-ACA Health Reform on State Health Care Policy
- N. Thao N. Galván - Survey of public attitudes towards imminent death donation in the United States
Meet our Scholars
Learn more about the center's policy and ethics scholars and their research interests by viewing our scholar directory.