Donate your skills, time, transportation, furniture, and groceries
VIEW ADVOCACY INFORMATION
WATCH AND LEARN MORE
- ECDC Webinar presented by Dr. Sophia Banu on Trauma Informed Case Management for Vulnerable Refugee Clients
- Podcast: "Refugee Resilience and Well-being: A Voice From the Field”
Provide resources such as contact information for local resettlement agencies
- Refugee Services of Texas - Houston
- Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston’s Refugee Services
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston
if you know anyone that you would like to refer to our clinic or needs help with finding resources, please reach out to our clinic at (713)-873-5135.
We are always looking for healthcare providers, legal aid, educators, and many other professionals to volunteer their time at this clinic! Undergraduate and Graduate Students are welcome to reach out for any events or volunteer opportunities.
For more information on how to get involved at (713) 873-5135 or email ClinicITS@bcm.edu.