Networking with Educators and Scholars
Dec. 3, 2021
The education retreat is our largest educational event, a perfect venue for you to network, learn and establish collaboration with others within educational community. This is an all-day event for Texas Children's Hospital faculty to share, learn and network within the education community.
- Registration Deadline: Nov. 30, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline (Platform and Workshop): Nov. 8, 2021
Annual Educator Orientation
The Center for Research, Innovation and Scholarship (CRIS) holds an Annual Educator Orientation. The 11th Annual Educator Orientation was held Sept. 10, 2021.
Our Martin Lorin grand rounds speaker was Audrea Burns, Ph.D., assistant professor, academic general pediatric. After grand rounds, sessions were held on:
- "Teaching in Non-Traditional Settings"
- "Use of Multimedia in Education"
- "Academic Pathways for APPS"
- "The Joy in Teaching"
- "Responding to Racism at the Bedside: A novel Tool for Teaching and Role-Modeling How to Be an Upstander"
Check back for the 12th Annual Educator Orientation date.