About the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
At the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, patients benefit from:
- Highly trained specialists in the management of IBD, including gastroenterologists, pathologists, nutritionists, radiologists, psychologists and surgeons.
- State-of-the-art endoscopy equipment for improved diagnosis and treatment, and more accurate detection of early cancer, including video capsule endoscopy and enteroscopy.
- Expert pathologists for interpreting and diagnosing Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and its possible cancerous changes.
- Leading-edge treatment based on the latest research findings.
- A close patient follow-up to optimize treatment, prevent complications and detect any possible cancerous changes.
- Access to the latest clinical trials.
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center offers a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic services including laboratory tests, colonoscopy, video capsule endoscopy, and x-rays. We offer the following clinical evaluation, diagnostic and therapeutic services:
Clinical Evaluations Services
- Multidisciplinary pediatric to adult transition clinic.
- Multidisciplinary IBD surgery clinic.
- GI wellness and nutrition.
- Behavioral health services.
- Chromoendoscopy – for surveillance of colorectal cancer
- Video capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) – for diagnosis and management of primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) – for diagnosis and management of perianal disease in Chron’s disease.
- Balloon enteroscopy – for investigation, biopsy or dilation of small lesions.
- CT enteropgraphy (CTE)
- MR enteropgraphy (MRE)