Leah M Schenk
Leah M Schenk
Clin Asc Prof
- Clin Asc Prof
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Family Fertility Center (Clinic)
6651 Main Street
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (832) 826-7272
Fax: (832) 825-9413
- Fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School
- 06/1997 - Norfolk, Virginia US Territory
- MD from University Of Iowa College of Medicine
- 01/1990 - Iowa City, Iowa United States
- Residency at Northeastern Ohio University College Medicine
- 01/1994 - Ohio, Akron
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- 1. Dores RM, Schenk LM, Meza JC "Developmental changes in the processing of ACTH in the anterior pituitary of the amphibian." rinum. J of Exp Zool, Suppl..;4:154-6.
- 2. Dores RM, Meza JC, Schenk LM, Carr JA, Norris DO "Detection of ACTH-related and alpha-MSH-related substances in the anterior pituitary of larval and adult ambystoma trigrinum (Class: Amphibia).." Endocrinology. 1989;124:1007-16.
- 3. Dores RM, Schenk LM, Rothenberg ME "Isolation of alpha-metanotropin from the pars intermedia of the larval amphibian. Ambystoma Trigrinum." General and Comparative Endocrinology. 1987;(68):322-30.
- 4. Wun WSA, Dunn RC, Schenk LM, Mangal RK, Chauhan SR, Grunert GM "Maternal age and insemination method have significant impact on the incidence of poly-pronuclei (PPN." Fertil Steril. 2010;94(4):(Suppl 4); S245,.
- Schenk LM, Coddington CC. "The role of hysteroscopy in unexplained infertility." Infertility and Reproductive Medicine Clinics of North America. 1997;(8:4):587-601.
- Schenk LM, Coddington CC "Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy." Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinics of North America. 1999;(26:1):1-22.
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- member (01/1997 - 01/2024)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Society
- Harris County Medical Society
Log In to edit your profile