Manisha Gandhi, M.D.
Manisha Gandhi, M.D.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Texas Children's Pavilion for Women (Clinic)
6651 Main Street, Suite F420
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (832) 826-4636
- Fellowship at Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
- 06/2009 - New York, NY United States
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Residency at Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
- 06/2006 - New York, NY United States
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD from University Of Texas Health Science Center
- 05/2002 - San Antonio, TX United States
- BA from Rice University
- 06/1998 - Houston, Texas
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal - Fetal Medicine
Professional StatementDr. Manisha Gandhi is a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist and maternal-fetal medicine specialist and Professor in the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) at Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine. She currently serves as the Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs and previously served as the Section Chief for Maternal Fetal Medicine from 2017-2022. She completed her residency and MFM fellowship training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
Dr. Gandhi sees patients at the Maternal Fetal Medicine Center at Texas Children's Pavilion for Women and has an interest in pregnancies complicated by maternal cardiovascular disease and multiple gestations. She helped develop a collaborative cardio-obstetrics clinic to see patients jointly with MFM and adult congenital heart disease faculty. She performs prenatal diagnostic procedures including chorionic villus sampling and amniocentesis at the Pavilion for Women. She has been recognized for her teaching efforts with awards of excellence from medical students and residents at Baylor College of Medicine. She serves as the chair of the Clinical Specialty Committee and vice chair of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement for Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women. She previously served on the Baylor College of Medicine Faculty Senate as a representative of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology from 2015-2020 and the Clinical Sciences Representative for the College from 2017-2020.
Dr. Gandhi has served on national committees working to enhance the care of women’s reproductive health including the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine Publications Committee and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinical Practice Guidelines Committee. She is serving as the Chair of the ACOG Clinical Practice Guidelines Committee for 2023 - 2025.
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine Publications Committee
- (02/2019 - 04/2023)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinical Practice Guidelines Committee - Obstetrics
- Chair starting 5/2023, previously member from 2017-2023 (05/2017)
Log In to edit your profile