Patricia Daza, Ph.D.
Patricia Daza, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor
Psychiatry & Behav Sciences
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Menninger Clinic (Office)
Room: MENN-Program for Professionals
Houston, TX 77280
- Ph.D. from University Of Houston
- 01/2001 - Houston, TX United States
- Advanced Training from University Of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- 01/2005 - Houston, TX United States
- Personality Disorders
- Motivational Interviewing
Professional StatementPatricia Daza, PhD received her PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Houston in 2001. She completed her Internship at The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston in Health Psychology and a Post-doctoral Fellowship at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in the division of Cancer Prevention. Currently she is the Director of Psychology at the Menninger Clinic. She is a site visitor for the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC). Dr. Daza is the author of several articles in cancer prevention and underserved populations (e.g., Spanish-speaking populations). She is currently an Associate Professor in Psychiatry.
- Ellis T, Daza P, Allen JG. "Collaborative assessment and management of suicidality at Menninger." 2012;: Pubmed PMID: 22686393
- Reitzel L, Nguyen N, Cao Y, Vidrine J, Daza P, Mullen PD, Velasquez MM, Li Y, Cinciripini PM, Cofta-Woerpel L, Wetter DW. "Race/ethnicity moderates the effect of prepartum menthol cigarette use on postpartum smoking abstinence.." 2011;: Pubmed PMID: 21622498
- Reitzel L, Vidrine J, Businelle MS, Kendzor DE, Costello TJ, Li Y, Daza P, Dolan Mullen P, Velasquez MM. Cinciripini PM, Cofta-Woerpel L, Wetter D. "Preventing postpartum smoking relapse among diverse, low income women: A randomized clinical trial.." 2010;: Pubmed PMID: 20154055
- Wetter DW, Mazas C, Daza P, Nguyen L, Fouladi R, Li Y, Cofta-Woerpel L. "Reaching and Treating Spanish speaking smokers through the National Cancer Institute's Cancer Information Service.." 2007;: Pubmed PMID: 17149758
- Society for the study of Emerging Adulthood
Log In to edit your profile