- Associate Professor
Psychiatry & Behav Sciences
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Fellowship at South Central Mental Illness Research Education and Clinical Center
- 06/2015 - Houston, Texas United States
- Advanced Research Fellowship
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
- 06/2013 - Houston, Texas United States
- Clinical Psychology
- PhD from University of Houston
- 05/2013 - Houston, Texas United States
- Clinical Psychology
- BA from Agnes Scott College
- 05/2006 - Decatur, Georgia United States
- Psychology & Religious Studies
- Licensed Psychologist
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
- Improving diagnostic practices for anxiety disorders
- Increasing access to evidence-based treatments for Veterans with anxiety, OCD, and PTSD
Professional StatementMy clinical and research work is focused on the identification, assessment, and treatment of anxiety disorders, posttraumatic stress disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder. I use mixed qualitative and quantitative methods to evaluate the effectiveness and implementation of innovations in the delivery of evidence-based mental health care.
- Fletcher TL, Hogan JB, Keegan F, Davis ML, Wassef M, Day S, Lindsay JA "Advances in Delivering Mental Health Treatment via Video to Home." Current Psychiatry Reports. 2018;20 Pubmed PMID: 30032337
- Fletcher, T. L., Hundt, N. E., Kunik, M. E., Singh, H. & Stanley, M. A. "Accuracy of anxiety disorder not otherwise specified diagnosis in older veterans." Journal of Psychiatric Practice. 2019;25:358-364. Pubmed PMID: 31505520
- Boykin, D. M., Keegan, F., Thompson, K., Voelkel, E., Lindsay, J. A., & Fletcher, T. L. "Video to home delivery of evidence-based psychotherapy to Veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder." Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2019;10 Pubmed PMID: 31920747
- Pilot Testing ERP for OCD Delivered via Video to the Home for Rural Veterans Grant funding from South Central Mental Illness, Research, Education, and Clinical Center
- This pilot grant examines video telehealth delivery of exposure and response prevention (ERP) for obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) in Veterans. Primary outcomes include feasibility, acceptability, and preliminary outcomes (reduction in OCD symptoms), and examination of whether comorbid PTSD impacts treatment.
- Anxiety Diagnostic Accuracy in VA Primary Care Mental Health Integration Settings: Identifying Barriers and Facilitators to Inform a Learning Health Care System Grant funding from VA Health Services Research & Development
- This grant uses mixed quantitative and qualitative methods to identify system-, provider-, and patient-level factors associated with diagnostic specificity for anxiety disorders in VHA mental health settings nationally.
- A Pragmatic Trial of Brief CBT for Anxiety in VA Primary Care Grant funding from VA Health Services Research & Development
- This study will examine the effectiveness and implementation potential of a brief cognitive behavioral therapy program delivered either in-person or via VA Video Connect for Veterans with anxiety disorders treated in VHA primary care mental health integration clinics.
Log In to edit your profile