During our research into DNA structure and function, we developed tiny DNA vectors. Minivectors can be ordered at Twister Biotech. Containing only DNA sequence of choice minivectors are not only useful for the study of DNA and the proteins, nucleic acids or drugs that act on DNA but are superior DNA delivery vectors.
Current Lab Members Working on This Project
- Milenka Arevalo-Soliz, Ph.D.
- Truston J. Bodine
- Jonathan M. Fogg, Ph.D.
- Cinnamon L. Hardee
- Brian E. Gilbert, Ph.D., BCM, Associate Professor
- Martin M. Matzuk, M.D., Ph.D., BCM, Director, Professor
- Pradip Saha, Ph.D., BCM, Assistant Professor
- Jeff Silberg, Ph.D., Rice University, Associate Professor
- Jin Wang, Ph.D., BCM, Assistant Professor
- Youli Zu, M.D., Ph.D., Houston Methodist Research Institute, Professor
- 2010-2013 Human Frontier Science Program
- 2011-2013 Seattle Children's Research Hospital (through the NIH)
- 2012-2014 John S. Dunn Foundation Collaborative Research Award
- 2015-2017 Private Foundation Funds - Baylor College of Medicine