The THI/BCM Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesia fellowship participates in the SF match program. To apply to the Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship, please visit the SF match site (sfmatch.org) and complete the application.
- Begin accepting applications on Nov. 7, 2022
- Final day to submit an application is April 26, 2023
- All interviews for will be virtual.
- Three letters of recommendation submitted through SF match.
- One letter should be from a training program director.
- The other two letters should be from objective physicians. (i.e., not relatives or family friends) who have direct personal knowledge of your skills and ethics.
Diversity and Inclusion
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and providing patient-centered care.
View stipends and benefit information on the Baylor College of Medicine’s graduate medical education website. Stipend levels are at the national average, but Houston's cost of living ranks among the lowest of metropolitan areas in the United States.
Fellows receive a $1,500 education stipend, in addition to a PTE Masters membership for online Echo training.
Maintaining your physical and emotional wellness is a prerequisite to professional success. Our residents have access to a number of programs to support their well-being. View wellness resources.
Information about vacation and leave of absence is available on the graduate medical education website.
Life in Houston
Houston, the nation's fourth-largest and most diverse city, offers all the benefits of a big city at a significantly lower cost of living than other major cities.