- The fellow receives a formal written and verbal evaluation from rotation supervisors twice a year (view Handbook - Appendix I for evaluation form).
- The fellow will be evaluated in a variety of competency areas and will be given specific feedback on strengths and areas that need improvement.
- The fellow will be able to provide supervisors with formal written evaluation after each rotation (view Handbook - Appendix II).
- The supervisor evaluation form is given to the fellowship director who will then give the faculty the evaluation once the fellowship year is complete.
- Supervisors will receive informal evaluation/feedback from fellows at the end of each rotation.
Formal due process procedures (view Handbook - Appendix III) are in place for both the fellow and the training program regarding problem situations.