From the Common to the Complex
Baylor Medicine Orthopedics and Sports Medicine offers non-operative and surgical care for injuries and disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments. tendons, muscles and nerves. Patients come to us for help with:
- Diagnosing an orthopedic condition or disorder
- Identifying and treating injuries using both surgical and non-surgical approaches
- Providing rehabilitation to an affected area or function
- Establishing prevention protocol to inhibit further damage
- Exercise and lifestyle consultations to prevent injury
Baylor Medicine's leading-edge orthopedic care is focused on providing care for the individual - meaning we treat you and your specific injury or disorder so pain is eased, function is restored and you can return to your normal activities.
Give us a call
Give us a call at 713-986-6016 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday to book an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists.
Request a callback
For non-urgent matters request an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists using the online form.
Comprehensive Orthopedic Care
By utilizing other Baylor Medicine specialists and services we are able to ensure our patients get the best care possible. Orthopedics and Sports Medicine works closely with other medical specialties including internal medicine, pain management, neurology, plastic surgery, and rheumatology - to deliver the highest-quality, comprehensive orthopedic care available.
Treating all orthopedic conditions from fractures to arthritis.
- Foot and Ankle Care
- Hand and Upper Extremity Care
- Hip and Knee Care
- Joint Replacement
We treat athletes from all sports, skill levels and ages.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries in Athletes
- Regenerative Medicine
- Orthopedic and Sports Therapy
- Athletic Training - Clinical and Outreach
- Exercise Consultations
- Community Education