Hotels and Temporary Housing
Planning a visit to Baylor College of Medicine? Whether you are considering Baylor for the next step in your training or career or just coming for a short visit, Houston offers a wide array of entertainment to fill your time here.
The hotels and motels listed below offer special discounts or extra amenities for Texas Medical Center visitors. For current rates and information on services provided, contact the hotels/motels directly.
The Travel Tools and Info section of the Greater Houston Hotels and Visitors Bureau website provides information on upcoming events you may want to participate in during your visit as well as maps and directions for getting around town.
Have questions about your upcoming trip? You can get tips from the Greater Houston Hotels and Visitors Bureau's FAQs section.
Houston Medical Center Area
- Blossom Hotel, 7118 Bertner Avenue, (832) 734-8888
- Crowne Plaza Houston Near Reliant – Medical Center, 8686 Kirby Drive, (713) 795-8414
- Extended Stay America - Medical Center, 1301 Braeswood Blvd, 1-800-658-6760
- Houston Marriott at the Texas Medical Center, 6580 Fannin St., (713) 796-0080
- InterContinental - Houston Medical Center, 6750 Main Street, (713) 422-2779
Other Houston Hotels and Motels
- Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, 2712 Southwest Freeway, (800) 864-8165, (713) 523-8448
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 6 Greenway Plaza, East, (713) 629-1200
- DoubleTree Guest Suites, 5353 Westheimer Road, (713) 585-2728
- Holiday Inn Houston S - NRG Area - Medical Center, 8111 Kirby Drive, (713) 790-1900.
- Hotel ZaZa, 5701 Main St., 713-526-1991
- Jesse H. Jones Rotary House International, 1600 Holcombe, (713) 790-1600
- Magnolia Hotel Houston, 1100 Texas Avenue, (888) 915-1110, (713) 221-0011
- Whitehall Houston Hotel, 1700 Smith St., (713) 739-8800
*Please note that Baylor College of Medicine is not providing endorsements, but an informational reference list. If you have any recommendations for additional information, please email email@example.com.