The Biostatistics and Analytics Group of the Biostatistics and Informatics Shared Resource (BISR) is a diverse team of faculty and staff biostatisticians and bioinformatics professionals working collaboratively with Duncan Cancer Center investigators to bring the best analytic methods to bear on biomedical and cancer research projects. We can assist with grant application planning preparation, basic and translational experimental design, clinical trial design and can conduct analysis of all types of data - from cell lines experiments to 'omics to clinical trials. Assistance with methodology development, data interpretation, visualization and manuscript preparation is available, and our team also participates in statistical and scientific review of cancer clinical trials.
Projects and services, especially for grant application and project planning, are highly subsidized for all Duncan Cancer Center members and funded largely through inclusion on grants and contracts. Charge-back mechanisms exist and can be used for small, short-term projects.
Statistical Review for PRMC, DRC, etc.
- Susan Hilsenbeck, Ph.D. - PRMC Executive Committee, PRMC Adult Working Group, Clinical Research Leadership Committee
- Anna Frolov, M.S. - PRMC Adult Working Group
- Tao Wang, Ph.D. - PRMC Adult Working Group
- Jessie Wu, MS – PRMC CAGT Working Group
- Eunji Jo, MS – PRMC Pediatric Working Group